Have a Mold Problem in Your Home? Call a Restoration Service

It's important to understand what mold is and why it grows. All molds are fungi, and share biology with mushrooms and lichens, for example. The mold that is toxic to you and your family is rare in the fungus kingdom, meaning most kinds aren't dangerous. However, some are dangerous, so any mold you find indoors must be cleaned up and completely removed.

You could consider contacting these mold removal Newbury Park, CA companies even if you see less mold than that. When you see any frightening amount of mold growth, though, it's smart to call for cleanup assistance from professional mold damage cleanup. The best mold removal services can help you test for hidden mold in other spots around the structure using tools such as hygrometers, thermometers, laboratory-grade mold test procedures and more.

Check licensing and certifications before you hire a mold damage cleanup service.

Mold left to grow releases spores, which fly like dandelion seeds and can harm your possessions in short order. If not, mold growths will keep eating on your structure and will destroy your possessions. Some types of mold, those that release mycotoxins, can also cause major health problems ranging from brain damage. Mycotoxins can be especially dangerous for infants, children, and anyone with a compromised immune system such as people with AIDS/HIV or lupus.

mold removal Newbury Park, CA